“Becoming a LPE fellow was one of the best experiences of my life! Life Project absolutely delivered and then some. Everyone was amazing, genuinely open and willing to help. The level of passion and purpose for life and what you do exerted in every part of the day. I have nothing but love and respect for you and your organization. “
– 2016 Fellowship Attendee
A 4 Week Long Fellowship in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Fully immerse yourself in our daily jungle school routine and schedule. Learn from Life Project Founders and our diverse and talented team what it takes to start a home or world-school community based on a holistic education model. Discover the benefits of alternative, heart-centered education and learn tools to take with you into a variety of educational settings. Be part of a growing, global movement calling for education reform, away from standardized, restricted, and competitive curriculum.
Meet families living alternatively and paving the path for education reform. Experience how heart-centered education can foster positive relationships to self and the world.
Life Project does not believe in testing or putting children into standardized boxes that do not honor the authentic uniqueness of each child. We value diversity and a large spectrum of development regardless of age or grade level. We believe in education that fosters mind, body, and spirit. Learn how we choose our curriculum and honor and support the individuality of each student we teach.
You will gain full-access to our curriculum that you can take with you anywhere in the world. You will become certified with Life Project with opportunities to become a world ambassador, instructor, or affiliate school with our growing world-wide programs.
We believe effective educators start with self-awareness and a commitment to self-care and growth. This fellowship will also provide you with weekly yoga, plant-based meals, and wellness coaching to ensure you have the tools to be your best self in order to impact the most change in the world.
Experience the magic of Pura Vida culture, living in one of the most bio-diverse places in the world with world-renowned beaches and parks. Refresh, reset, and getaway from it all in one of the most peaceful and beautiful countries in the world.
“I arrived with what in my mind was wishful thinking and 30 days later left with a concrete plan ready to execute upon my arrival back home. Personally, you helped reaffirm my confidence and self-worth, helping me find a happiness I thought was lost. That alone made it all worth it!”
– 2016 Fellowship Attendee
- Private Room & Bath on Secure School Campus
- Shared Jungle Kitchen & Yoga Deck
- Organic, Plant-Based Breakfast, Lunch, & Snacks
- Two Dinners with Life Project Team (Arrival and Departure)
- Full-time Integration of School Day (Monday-Friday 7:30-2:30)
- Mentoring from Life Project Directors in Holistic Education & Living
- Tools, Tips, & Guidance to Start Your Own Home or World School Community
- Tips & Tools to Take Holistic Education into Public & Private Schools
- Complete Access to Life Project Curriculum & Design
- Multiple Workshops Uniquely Designed based on Your Interests
- Lead Classes and Workshops of Interest to Students
- Personal Business Coaching & Website Design from Expert Staff
- Blue Clay Beach Day
- Weekly Yoga Classes & Wellness Strategies
- Waterfall Adventure to Nauyaca Waterfalls
- Trip to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Plant-Based Cooking Classes
- 2 Day Wellness Retreat to Posada Natura Rainforest Sanctuary
- Optional 3 Day Juice Cleanse and Detox Programs
- Optional Private Spanish Lessons
- Pick-Up From San Jose Airport
- Life Project Ambassador Upon Completion of Program with LIfetime Access
Email us today to apply!
This program fills up fast due to its popularity, so act quick!
We are currently accepting applications for 2017 fellowships.
We can’t wait to hear from you!